You Portuguese are in for a treat!
If you know any dates that aren’t listed here, please reply/PM!
- Mar 22nd: Godflesh @ Bologna, Italy
- Mar 23rd: Godflesh @ Milan, Italy
- April 20th: Godflesh @ Roadburn
- May 13th: Godflesh @ Brussels, Belgium
- May 14th: Godflesh @ Kortrijk, Belgium
- May 15th: Godflesh @ Tourcoing, France
- May 16th: Godflesh @ Rouen, France
- May 17th: Godflesh @ Strasbourg, France
- May 18th: Godflesh @ Feyzin, France
- May 19th: Godflesh @ Lyunes, France
- May 20th: Godflesh @ Barcelona, Spain
- June 1st: Godflesh @ Moscow, Russia
- June 2nd: Godflesh @ St. Petersburg, Russia
- July 15th: JK Flesh @ Brighton, UK
- July 16th: JK Flesh @ Leeds, UK
- July 17th: JK Flesh @ London, UK
- Sept 21st: JK Flesh @ Kiev, Ukraine
- ROBERT TURMAN - Chapter Eleven
- YELLOW TEARS - The Cult Of…
- HATE FOREST – The Most Ancient Ones
- WILLIAM BASINSKI - Variations | A Movement In Chrome Primitive
- RAMLEH - Awake!
- ANDREW CHALK - Blue Eyes Of The March
- VIKKI JACKMAN - Of Beauty Reminiscing
- TYLER THE CREATOR - Bastard Mixtape
- RYAN HEMSWORTH - Last Words
- I SHALT BECOME - Wanderings
- ULRICH SCHNAUSS - A Long Way To Fall
- NEST - Body Pilot
- JAMES WILLIAM HINDLE - Self Titled
- TAYLOR DEUPREE - Faint
- BRUCE LANGHORNE - The Hired Hand
- ANDY STOTT - We Stay Together
- AUTECHRE - Quaristice.Quadrange.ep.ae
- MY BLOODY VALENTINE - M B V
- SIGUR ROS - ( )
- DESERTSHORE - Drawing of Threes
- YELLOW SWANS - Portable Dunes
Jesu’s “Christmas” digital-only EP from 2010 gets a limited press of 500 copies for both vinyl and CD. Mastering by James Plotkin and a new remix by JK Flesh. Pre-order and more info here!
- Godflesh’s “Hymns” reissue with possible bonus material to be released on The End Recordings, August 28th
- 2nd The Blood of Heroes studio album “The Waking Nightmare” to be released on Ohm Resistance, date yet unknown
Final - Live @ Roadburn 2012 (by narcissa912)
Excerpts of Justin Broadrick playing as Final at Roadburn 2012. Some backing tracks from “3” and guitar improvisation.
White Static Demon - Live @ Roadburn 2012
Here’s some excerpts of the WSD set of Justin Broadrick. I think there’s three or four distinguishable parts. A new album should be coming up any week now on At War With False Noise. Hateful vocal manipulations, bass, screeching noise and feedback! Tomorrow I’ll upload some Final and Jesu.
JK Flesh - Knuckledragger / Idle Hands @ Roadburn 2012 (by narcissa912)
First of the videos we recorded at Roadburn. More videos of White Static Demon, Final and Jesu sets to come in the next 24 hours. Picture spam will follow.
JK FLESH - POSTHUMAN
- 1 Knuckledragger
- 2 Idle Hands
- 3 Punchdrunk
- 4 Devoured
- 5 Posthuman
- 6 Earthmover
- 7 Dogmatic
- 8 Underfoot
- 9 Walk Away
To be released on April 30th in CD, DL, ltd. 2LP screen-print.
Promo audio and video to come very soon…
Godflesh, Head of David, Napalm Death, Techno Animal, Jesu, Greymachine, Palesketcher – just some of the projects from the insanely prolific Justin Broadrick, who in his new relationship with 3by3, raises his Techno Animal moniker JK Flesh from the dead for its debut full-length outing, to once again prove his mastery of all things brutal.
Posthuman certainly resembles the darker side of Broadrick’s sound (circa Techno Animal, Godflesh and Greymachine) but simultaneously contextualises this within the unfamiliar turf of the post-dubstep/industrial canon pushed by 3by3, finding a fitting home in the process.
The result is an album of soul-crushingly dark beats and bass, layered with Broadrick’s inimitable guitar and vocal fuzz, providing a stark contrast to 2010’s Palesketcher output, that will resonate with fans of Godflesh and the post-dubstep landscape alike.
Recorded in Broadrick’s newly built studio in the secluded countryside of Northern Wales, Posthuman’s clear reference to his upbringing in the harsh industrial sprawl of Birmingham would at first seem ironic. However, given his recent collaborations with Techno Animal co-conspirator and long-time collaborator Kevin Martin (The Bug/King Midas Sound), it would seem Broadrick is once again happy to explore his more depraved sonic tendencies.
Across nine monolithic slabs of pure carnage, JK Flesh is established as a project in its own right; showcasing a clear but dynamic sound that flows seamlessly from the pumping basslines of Earthmover, through the cavernous drone of Underfoot to the melodic, live musicianship of Walk Away, all via the balls-out distortion of Punchdrunk.
JK Flesh arrives in 2012 to show how proper dark side pressure is done – with authenticity and regard.
I posted some downloads for a change. Been doing some ripping from rare promo vinyls featuring Broadrick… All are in flac format, see blog for links:
- The Lemonheads - Style / Godflesh Style 12” (rare Justin K Broadrick remix)
- Oxbow - Love’s Holiday Orchestra 12” (ft. Stephen O’Malley & Justin K Broadrick)
- Techno Animal - We Can Build You 12” (exclusive Mr. Oizo remix)
- ICE - Bad Blood Transfusion 12” (exclusive Underdog and Skull remixes)